Monday, October 10, 2011

8 months!

The time is just flying by now!  When did my little baby boy become a big boy?!?! Xavier is 8 months old today!  I just can't get over the progress he has made these past 2 weeks! He has gotten his first tooth (lower left on September 29th), sitting up completely unassisted, mastered his pincer grasp, claps, getting up on his knees, going into a sitting position from lying down, and his language has even improved!   This little guy is a fighter and won't give up~he will continue to make great strides in his life!  He has bounced back so wonderfully and done it of course with a smile at all times!  His smile just lights up a room! I am so blessed to have him in my life!  God has truly blessed me with such a wonderful son! 

This is the happy little boy sitting up in his crib that I found in the morning.


<3 I love them! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment