Sunday, October 23, 2011

The day has come.....

Well, the day has come where I was able to read my divorce papers which are being sent out this week!  There are several reasons why it took this long~personal reasons~so I will not state them on here, but in no way was it because I sought hope for Will and I.  As I have already posted in a previous blog, that day I saw Will for the first time in over 3 months~which happened to be Father's Day, I knew right then and there I had no feelings for him anymore.  The damage he had done to me and the children made him more than unappealing to me, not at first, but when reality hit me and I had time to process everything, and friends/family encouraged me to have some self respect I went through the healing process and came out on the other side fairly quickly.  God carried me through everything and He had his reasons for coinciding the two situations with Will and Xavier.  I can only speculate, but thankful He did.  God had a plan!

In a way it sounds odd for me to be happy divorce papers are on their way out to him, because I never wanted/thought I would ever be in this situation.  But in the same regards, like I said above, God has a plan.  My future is and will be wonderful!  It has been quite a journey, but this journey is no where close to being done!


A friend encouraged me to add some songs to this blog post :)




P.S.~Please pray that he signs the papers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment