Saturday, May 28, 2011

My graduate!

This week was a big week for Sydney, she graduated from swim lessons and then from Pre-K!  My life went from being so busy from driving her around to all these places, to not all that busy with just doctor visits. Sydney has done an wonderful job at swim lessons.  I am so proud of her and the strides she has made while taking her swim lessons!  She is not afraid to go under the water at all, she will float on her back with very little assistance, and she is working on her strokes.  Sydney and I are both going to miss swim lessons.  I hope we are able to find something just like this for her in MA. 

Her graduation from Pre-K was exciting yet sad.  Even though she has another year of Pre-K because she doesn't meet the birthday cut off date, she still graduated with the rest of her class.  There was only one more little girl who didn't make the cut off date either.  Sydney did such a great job this year in school and was able to keep up with all of her classmates. She has learned so much and loves going to school, she will even play school when she comes home. I hope I can find her another school that is just as wonderful for her.
I had a difficult time seeing her graduate.  I even cried when I dropped her off earlier that morning in school.  To know that it was the last time I would be dropping her off at a place she loved to go, a place I worked, a place that has gone above and beyond for my family due to circumstances, just a place that means so much to me/us. My little chunk-a-munk as we called her as a baby is now growing up to a beautiful young lady!


Sydney getting her certificate from her swim teacher.

Sydney with her Pre-K class and then the preschool class is in the front row.

My graduate!

My big girl! <3

We are so proud of Sydney...Xavier didn't want to have his picture taken.


Sydney and her best buddy~Allee

Flowers and balloon form Mommy, Savannah and Xavier.

No comments:

Post a Comment