Monday, May 9, 2011

Wonderful Mother's Day!

Mother's Day was wonderful this year!!!  It was one of the best Mother's Day I have ever had!  I got flowers and a card from my wonderful children (Thanks Amiee!) , and a beautiful bouquet sent to me(Thanks Sarah H!) :) 

Mother's Day began by going to church with the kiddos where we spend some time in worship.  Then we headed off with the Hacker family~a family who is also from MA that lives in PA:)~to the Pittsburgh Zoo.  As much as I am not thrilled with going "back to Pittsburgh" it was a wonderful trip this time!!!  The zoo was PACKED because Mothers got in free for Mother's Day. 

Here are several pictures of our wonderful trip to the Pittsburgh Zoo~all 4 of us, together at last!
 
I'm not sure what they were looking at~they all were staring at the same thing.  Here we are together though! :)

My girls!

The Hacker Family~minus Noah

The little guy sporting his hat.

This is how we roll, well, how Kim rolled :)
With 3 adults and 9 children you have to be talented like this!

Sydney checking out the tiger.

Might be one of the very few animals Savannah actually saw.  She was too busy eating to notice we were at the zoo!  She was so content to sit in her wagon for 4 hours just eating! :)

Rhino

Sydney looks so thrilled that I am making her sit so I can take her picture with the elephant.

Action Shot! One drink in her hand, one in the cup holder.  One hand full of food, her mouth stuffed!

Sydney with a closer view of the elephant.

There she is again....with food!

Noah and Sydney looking at the fish.

Giraffe

Sydney watching the Gorilla eat.

Gorilla

Noah and Savannah acting silly.

buddies

fish

Sydney looking at more fish

I threatened to tickle Sydney if she didn't smile, which made her smile :)

Look, no food?!?!?!?!
Savannah and Katie (Katie is Kim's nanny and best friend, and my friend)

Polar Bear

Sydney and Savannah waiting for ice cream.

6 our of the 9 children (minus Xavier and the twins Aydon and Braydon)
Savannah, Noah, Nina, Christian, Sydney, and Keon

There she is again, stuffing her face!

Mommy, Xavier, and Sydney (love that face!)
Xavier did wonderful being carried like this.  He loved looking at everything then I turned him around and he slept for about 2 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment