Thursday, July 28, 2011

From PA to MA

Officially in MA.  What a wave of emotions that came crashing down on me the past couple of days!  Now in no way do I want to sound ungrateful for all that people are doing for me here in MA and for and for all it took for me and the kids to get here, but in all honesty, this is not where I want to be. I love the new life the kids and I made together, I miss all my friends, I miss my house, my neighborhood, I am saddened that Sydney had to move away from all her new wonderful friends that she made, and I just miss PA overall.  I know this is something that I have to do for financial reasons and for Xavier's health, but that doesn't mean my heart is here. :(  My honest prayer is that God opens up doors to make it possible for the kids and I to one day (sooner rather than later) return to PA~that is where I would love our journey to take us back to.

The kids are adjusting well. They have learned throughout the years to go with the flow and take change easily. Sydney has moved 4 times in the past year and ten months, so she has got this moving things down pat.  Savannah just goes where ever I go and is happy as long as I am with her and she is eating. : P  Xavier is use to sleeping where ever, seeing as he has been in several different rooms in the hospital in the beginning of his life. 

I am excited that I will be heading back to PA in just 8 short days for a period of 4 days. I will be just taking Xavier with me so the girls don't have to go through the trip again in just a short amount of time. Xavier still sleeps through most of the car ride and I would not feel comfortable leaving him for days. As much as I trust my Mom, Stepfather and Father, I wouldn't put that responsibility on someone like that seeing as he still needs a little more extra care and attention.

Unpacking and cleaning has been what occupies most of my days. I just have my room and a little of the girls room to finish and then I should be done. Then, in moves my dad and let the unpacking and rearranging begin again. The house that we are living in has a great set up. I have my own room, the girls share a room (transitioning Savannah into the bottom bunk of Sydney's bunk beds tonight), and Xavier has his room, and then there is another room which is the playroom/scrapbooking room. Obviously there is a kitchen, living room, 2 full baths (one of which has a whirlpool tub!), and then the finished basement is where my Dad will be residing, which has an office which he needs as he has a business that he runs from the house. There is also a 1 car garage and a large backyard for the kids to play. It suits the needs of everyone and is functional. I am thankful God provided us with a large house for all of use to live in together! I will post pictures soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment