Saturday, July 23, 2011

Last Night

Well, moving day is finally here, and I am still awake :P  Thought about trying to get some sleep to make the drive~it's going to be difficult to sleep.  As much as I am thankful to my friends and family up in MA and for Boston's Children's Hospital, my heart truly wants to stay in PA.  I have made such wonderful friends and as the in-laws say, "I will always be apart of the family", so I have some great family here as well.  My true hearts desire is to hopefully be back around this area again someday~praying for that!
Yesterday went well with the moving truck.  Everyone who helped load the truck did a wonderful job!  It was amazing how fast it took to load everything so neatly and get it very well organized.   The rain thankfully held off but unfortunately the humidity was ridiculous!
Last night I was able to spend time with friends.  It's so nice to not have to worry about packing and just enjoy my time with other adults. It wasn't as sad to say "see you later" as I thought it was going to be, but then again, I honestly don't think reality has sunk in.  Tomorrow as we pull away I fear those tears.  I will be back in less than 2 weeks, and I think that has something to do with me holding back the tears as well. 
All I can do is sit back and watch God do wonderful think in my life our lives....so let the journey begin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment