Sunday, July 31, 2011

Potty break

Savannah has shown great interest in going potty the past 2 months.  She will come to me and tell me when her diaper is wet and when it's dirty which is a sign she is ready to start potty training.  The problem is time on my part~dedicating a week to staying home and focusing my time on potty training her.  I will attempt to try it when I come back from PA next week.  Pray this goes smoothly and I will only be down to one child in diapers.  It's not even the fact that I have to buy diapers, because I don't, we have about 20 packages of diapers.  It would just be nice to not have to worry about changing diapers for 2 children.  She has yet to actually go on the potty, but at least right now she is interested.  She is only 19 months old so I'm not going to push it if she is not truly ready.  Sydney was potty trained completely by 2 1/2 and never had an accident even at night! Hoping and praying Savannah will be just as easy ;)
"cheese"

she's so proud of herself

No comments:

Post a Comment