Thursday, April 14, 2011

Calling Dr. Savannah!

This afternoon Xavier had his visiting nurse come to see him, and I tried to schedule Savannah's nap to when she was going to be coming, but of course she ran late and as soon as she got to the house Savannah woke up~from her 4 hour nap!  
She just makes me laugh so much!  I think because she is so petite that I don't expect so much from her, but the things she comes out with just make me laugh.  The nurse was examining Xavier, listening to his lungs and his heart when Savannah walks over to Xavier with my stethoscope and put it around her neck and begins to "listen" to Xavier as well.  Someone in this family is bound to be a cardiologist! :)


Making sure baby brother sounds good!

2 comments:

  1. Or maybe a Home Health Aide??? (I hear they do great things with patients!!!) What a cutie pie that Savannah!

    ReplyDelete